Hyundai Assurance Assistance Program
Deferred Payments On new vehicle purchases
We want to help you worry less in these stressful times.
90-Day Payment Deferral:
Hyundai Motor Finance (HMF) is pleased to offer up to 90-days deferred payment option for qualified customers in eligible models effective May 5th, 2020 through June 1st, 2020.
Up to 6 Months Payment Relief:
In 2009 we launched Hyundai Assurance to help protect owners who lost their jobs. In response to recent events, we’ve brought it back. So, we’re covering up to six months of payments for Hyundai owners who purchased or leased a Hyundai vehicle between March 14 and June 1, 2020 if they lose their job due to COVID-19 this year.
Sales Support and Customer Relief
90-DAY PAYMENT DEFERRAL OPTION
- Offer valid 05/05/2020 through 06/01/2020
- Contract must be funded by 06/15/2020
Eligible Vehicles (Max Terms Vary by Model):
Up to 84-Month Term
- 2020 Tucson
Up to 72-Month Term
- 2020 Tucson, Elantra, Santa Fe
- 2019 Tucson, Elantra
Up to 60-Month Term
- 2020 Elantra GT, Sonata, Kona
- 2019 Elantra GT, Sonata, Sonata HEV, Sonata PHEV
Up to 48-Month Term
- 2020 Accent
Up to 36-Month Term
- 2020 Venue
Program Compatibility & Additional Notes:
- Compatible with Hyundai Assurance Job Loss Protection from HMA
- Defer first payment for up to 90 days on retail contracts.
- First monthly payment due 90 days from the contract date. Subsequent payments will be due each monthly anniversary of the contract date thereafter. Interest begins to accrue from the contract date.
- Maximum of 90 days to first payment. Payments due the 31st of the month move to the 1st of the following month.
- Terms for GAP coverage must equal the total terms of the contract.