IN ADDITION TO A LIFETIME WARRANTY EVERY NEW HYUNDAI PURCHASE INCLUDES A COMPLIMENTARY ONE YEAR BENEFIT FOR THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Key/Remote Replacement Protection
- Up To $400 Key/Remote Replacement Benefit if lost, stolen or destroyed
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance: 1-866-330-0760 including towing, emergency road service, essential fluids or supplies delivery, flat tire change or repair, emergency battery service and lock-out service
- Concierge Benefits: 24 hours 7 days a week, emergency message relays to family and friends or co-workers, hotel and rental car availability, ATM locations, locate medical facilities, theme park and local attraction information, restaurant locations, movie schedule locations, directional assistance, traffic alerts and sports scores.
- Rental car discounts: National, Thrifty and Enterprise
Paintless Dent Repair
- Unlimited Dent and Ding Repairs
- No sanding, painting, or body filler
- No deductible
Identity Theft Protection
- Fully-managed ID recovery
- Covers ID theft with no family fraud or other exclusions
- Unlimited restorations
- Work until credit and identity are restored to pre-theft status
- Pro-active post recovery monitoring for 12 months
- Includes a unique three-year stay-fixed guarantee
- No deductible
$2,500 Theft Protection
- Up to $2,500 Theft Protection Benefit
- Up to $1,000 Travel Allowance
- Up to $1,000 Airfare Allowance
- Up to $500 Rental Car Allowance
- Up to $100 Long Distance Allowance
- Transferable to subsequent private purchaser
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which vehicles come with the Lifetime Warranty?
The Warranty applies to all new vehicles. It also applies to qualified pre-owned vehicles that have passed our Lifetime Warranty certification program and a CarFax or similar inspection.
How long is the Lifetime Warranty really good for?
The Lifetime Warranty is valid for as long as you own the vehicle ‐ for an unlimited time, unlimited miles.
Can I get the Lifetime Warranty at another dealer in the area?
No. Our dealership has been chosen as the select dealership in the area to offer this Lifetime Warranty.
How much will it cost?
Zero. We’re trying to build Customers for Life so the Lifetime Warranty comes standard with every qualifying vehicle meeting the criteria above and is included at no extra charge.
Is there any extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
No. You must simply follow the manufacturer’s REQUIRED maintenance schedule as referred to in the owner’s manual.
Do I have to have all of my service completed at your dealership?
No. Our award-winning service department will certainly exceed your expectations, but you are not required to come here. To keep the Warranty in force, you must perform all of the manufacturer’s REQUIRED maintenance and keep the records. It’s that easy! (Please remember, if you have your service performed here, we will maintain all of those records for you.)
Where am I covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
The Lifetime Warranty is good anywhere in the USA or Canada.
What’s the catch?
There are no catches, hidden fees, or gimmicks. Our dealership provides this product as an added value to customers for doing business with us. The only ‘catch’? You have to buy your vehicle here!
What’s covered under the Lifetime Warranty?*
The components covered will be the exact same as the Factory Powertrain Warranty and including:
Engine: Cylinder block and head and internal parts, intake manifold, timing gears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump engine mounts, turbocharger housing and all internal parts, supercharger housing and all internal parts, engine control computer, water pump, fuel pump, seals and gaskets.
Transmission & Transaxle: Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
Front Wheel Drive System: Final drive housing and all internal parts, axle shafts, drive shaft, constant velocity joints, front hub and bearings, seals and gaskets.
Rear Wheel Drive System: Axle housing & all internal parts, propeller shaft, u-joints, axle shaft, driveshaft, bearings, supports, seals and gaskets.